Monday, March 26, 2012

M90F (vs. P90X) - Day 36: light headed

follow me on Twitter:  @matt_miller_c

email me at: matt.miller.c@gmail.com
find me on Facebook



Series:  "M90F: Matt's 90-day Fitness"

Day: 36

Activities: LOWER BODY - Walking.

I'm worn out; not feeling great today, a little light-headed.  I feel like I've had too much caffeine and too little sleep, but I really haven't had either of those happen, so I'm not sure why I feel like this.  I don't think I'm getting sick; I don't know.  I felt like this yesterday when I was working out a bit too.

Just 4 more days until spring break!  Then I'll catch up on my sleep, hit the exercise a little bit harder, and make these blog posts a little bit more interesting with some photos of my hand-stand push-ups, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment