Tuesday, March 20, 2012

M90F (vs. P90X) - Day 29: PNF stretching

follow me on Twitter:  @matt_miller_c

email me at: matt.miller.c@gmail.com
find me on Facebook



Series:  "M90F: Matt's 90-day Fitness"

Day: 29

Activities: UPPER BODY - Push-ups, Ab-wheel, Shoulders & Forearms, Walking & Stretching.

Posting the day after again.  Good workout today.  Been doing PNF stretching on my standing hurdler stretches; really made a huge difference yesterday.  Without that active stretching style, my legs seemed not to stretch, but just to be made out of stone.  So hopefully if I stick with this it will improve things.

Up to 4 reps in both sets of Ab-wheel!  Now I just need to trim up a bit more.  My diet during the week is better because it's structured, but the weekends have not been as good.

That's it for now; I'll do today's post later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment