Sunday, March 18, 2012

M90F (vs. P90X) - Day 28: cold and windy

follow me on Twitter:  @matt_miller_c

email me at: matt.miller.c@gmail.com
find me on Facebook



Series:  "M90F: Matt's 90-day Fitness"

Day: 28

Activities: LOWER BODY - Walking & Stretching.

I've been laying off the lunges a bit, both because I'm trying to reduce the strain on my legs and back (because legs are very connected to back, and my back has been having problems), and because I want to focus on stretching.  As it turns out, the stretching can be quite a leg workout if you do the PNF stretching I mentioned in a previous blog entry.

It's been terribly cold and windy, both yesterday and today.  Still managed to get out there though (sometimes walking a bit at an angle; 40 m.p.h. winds here yesterday).

If you're not stretching, I recommend it as a preventative effort cause getting injured sucks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you know, but it's in the 70s and 80s here in the Midwest. As Joe T said on Facebook, it's like a "surprise summer."

    ReplyDelete