Tuesday, March 13, 2012

M90F (vs. P90X) - Day 23: city walking


follow me on Twitter:  @matt_miller_c

email me at: matt.miller.c@gmail.com
find me on Facebook



Series:  "M90F: Matt's 90-day Fitness"

Day: 23

Activities: UPPER BODY - Push-ups, Ab-wheel, Shoulders & Forearms, Walking.


Stretching?  Not at all.  I argued mentally with myself from 4:40 until 5:10 a.m.  I lost the argument.  So I'm stretching for 15 minutes tonight instead.  I'll try tomorrow morning again, but if it doesn't work, I might have to rethink how I'll do it.  My back is starting to really get tight and hurt; I think it's slightly pulled.

Abs are going pretty well; no reps 100% from toes on Ab-wheel yet, but getting closer.  I can already see/feel my abs getting stronger.

The city sure looks different walking to the grocery store instead of driving!  Lots dirtier, darker in the shadows of the high walls here, very smoggy air because it's trapped by the walls, and some blocks with no sidewalks which I never noticed while driving.  The one cool thing though was that the smells of the nearby restaurants really smelled good (when there wasn't smog smell).  Kind of a 'street-food' smell.

Speaking of that, time for dinner!  I ate only fruit for lunch which actually was nice for a change, but now I need some casserole made in the crock pot (sauerkraut, potatoes, and pork roast!).

Hope your hour went well today!

No comments:

Post a Comment