Thursday, March 22, 2012

M90F (vs. P90x) - Day 31: billfold

follow me on Twitter:  @matt_miller_c

email me at: matt.miller.c@gmail.com
find me on Facebook



Series:  "M90F: Matt's 90-day Fitness"

Day: 31

Activities: UPPER BODY - Push-ups, Ab-wheel, Shoulders and Forearms, Walking.

Still posting a day behind; I'll post today's after this one.  I tried to figure out what could be so wrong with my back, more so than it ever has been, especially since I started exercising more often.  Left side of back, left leg isn't as flexible, left knee hurts when I run.  Why now instead of when I was in my early 20s?

I remembered a doctor telling me not to carry my backpack on only my right shoulder.  So I now started wondering if I was doing something on only one side since my college days that could be the problem...

...my billfold (for non-mid-west people: my wallet).  It's been in my right-back pocket ever since high school, but even more so after college.  During high school and college it wasn't as thick; not as many credit cards, special promo cards, etc.  I also didn't always carry it to classes.  I didn't drive in the car as often, and I didn't sit in a hard chair as often.  Perhaps 3 hours a day I sat in classes in college, but I'd do my homework in my dorm room on the couch or some other soft seated place.  All my high school and college jobs were also done standing, not sitting on my billfold.

I've carried my billfold for about 10 years since then.  So I wondered: what would happen if tomorrow I put it in the other back pocket?...

No comments:

Post a Comment