Saturday, March 10, 2012

M90F (vs. P90X) - Day 20: argh

follow me on Twitter:  @matt_miller_c

email me at: matt.miller.c@gmail.com
find me on Facebook



Series:  "M90F: Matt's 90-day Fitness"

Day: 20

Activities: LOWER BODY - Only Walking.

Still at a low point; need to just walk today.  Not enough energy to do more, not enough time to do more.  Struggling with keeping a good diet.  It wasn't a requirement of my M90F experiment, but I still would like to keep eating healthy.  I'm craving pastrami sandwiches and buffalo wings.  I also don't want to take the time to go grocery shopping and then make food yet today.  I'm barely scraping up the will to get out for a walk today, but going to do it right now (once I post this, it's too late and I have to do it or be a liar!).

Here I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment