Tuesday, February 21, 2012

M90F - Overview

follow me on Twitter:  @matt_miller_c

email me at: matt.miller.c@gmail.com
find me on Facebook

Since October I haven't exercised even once; time to get back into shape!  The idea is that I want to be in shape by summer, and so now's the time to start.  I'm wondering if I can get the results of a program like "P90X" without the cost.  Hopefully you, too, will get inspired!  In the next 90 days I'll be doing a minimum of 1 hour exercise per day.

I'll focus on:
     1) At-home workout ideas
     2) Low budget ideas
     3) Measuring time spent working out only (not reps, weight, pounds, etc).

My goals are:
     A) Feel better (be healthier)
     B) Look better
     C) Perform better (stronger, faster, endurance)

There are no food restrictions, but I'll do my best to eat well and avoid the really unhealthy stuff, drink lots of water, and get enough sleep.

M90F Overview:


As with various fitness goals, it's a good idea to get some before pictures, a bit of video, and maybe a few measurements to compare with the final result.  Bear with me, I'll have new video equipment by this summer, so the videos will be a bit better all around.  Also, I'm sure there's a bit of a learning curve to making a great blog, so please give me any suggestions you have!

It's funny, I got to thinking that with all this great, accessible technology, the first things you probably see are way too many novice people grabbing their video camera and capturing their gut, then posting it to a blog!

But you probably also get sick of seeing fitness experts who do fitness 10 hours a day for their job telling you it's easy.  I work a full time job, I don't endorse anything I don't like, and my M90F is free!

Ok, so endure these 'before' shots.  Here's a before video of me flexing :)

...it kind of reminds me of Spike from Notting Hill:

And finally, here's the spare tire (make sure you're sitting down):

No comments:

Post a Comment