Tuesday, February 21, 2012

M90F - Day 2

follow me on Twitter:  @matt_miller_c

email me at: matt.miller.c@gmail.com
find me on Facebook

Series:  "M90F: Matt's 90-day Fitness"

Day: 2

Activities:  Lunges, Walking.

First, something funny Sarah said today when I had her watch my 'gut' video I posted from yesterday - she said "No, what?!  Don't make me watch this; I can't watch this... it's graphic!"  So sorry everyone for having to endure that :)

Last night around midnight I woke up, wide awake; knew I couldn't get back to sleep.  I think it's from the initial shock in the chemistry of working out suddenly for over an hour on the first day.  But I also quickly had a thought pop into my head: "What the **** did I just do.  Now I have to work out for at least an hour a day for 3 freakin' months or I'm gonna look like an idiot!"  I was up until after 1:15 a.m.  So there it is, folks; I'm in it for the long haul.

Here's what I did today: lunges.

Oh, by the way, I'm extremely sore today.  My abs and man boobs are killing me!  If you've decided to do the 90 days with me, make sure to limit the first week or so; make up more of the 1 hour with walking, or else you'll be so sore you won't be able to exercise for a week.




Also, I forgot to post my stretches I did yesterday:
If you're interested in this type of stretching, look for the book called "Relax into Stretch" by Pavel Tsatsouline.

In Day 1 and Day 2, you've now seen most of the foundational stuff I'll be doing, but I'll also throw in some new stuff when possible, and a few things I want to focus on, like building my shoulders, calves, and forearms.


Please jump in and give me comments, ideas, suggestions, and criticisms!  (All my TKD friends, help me remember some of the most hard-core stuff we used to do).  Or show/tell us what you're doing and help build some group motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment