Friday, April 13, 2012

M90F (vs. P90X) - Day 54: extreme diet day 1 of 8

follow me on Twitter:  @matt_miller_c

email me at: matt.miller.c@gmail.com
find me on Facebook



Series:  "M90F: Matt's 90-day Fitness"

Day: 54

Activities: LOWER BODY - Walking (2X).

Did my double walk today to make up for yesterday's splurge a bit, and also just because I can 'smell blood' (i.e. I can see the progress of my stomach getting leaner), and I want to shred the last bit of fat away.  I'm going to take in only 1,000 calories each day starting today, and going through next Friday (i.e. 8 days).  If I burn 2,000 calories just being alive each day, then an extra 500 per day in double workout, and take in only 1,000 per day, that's 1,500 per day more burned than taken in.  That's 3/7 of a pound!  That's gotta be like half of my fist size in fat!

Reminded me that I read an article about Anne Hathaway losing weight for a new role where she plays a starving prostitute.  She takes in "at least 500 calories a day" her trainer assured the media!  And she's doing it for more than just a week.  That's insane (but in a weird way inspiring).  But then you'd start losing muscle mass too, and that's no fun.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment