Sunday, April 8, 2012

M90F (vs. P90X) - Day 49: Easter calories

follow me on Twitter:  @matt_miller_c

email me at: matt.miller.c@gmail.com
find me on Facebook



Series:  "M90F: Matt's 90-day Fitness"

Day: 49

Activities: UPPER BODY - Hand-stand Push-ups, Ab-wheel, Push-ups, Walking (X2).

I did my workout along my walk today; something I'm trying just like the stretching - makes it easier to do it.  It kind of tricks you into doing it.  For example, if you're at home after your walk and still need to do push-ups, etc, then you are having to choose to work out vs. watch T.V., etc.  But if you workout along the walk, then you're choosing to workout vs. walk, which is basically the same, so it's not hard to say: ok, I'll stop here for a sec and do some push-ups.

Everything is going well, but I ate too many calories today and yesterday!  Nothing to do but go forward, though. So I'll keep my diet structured again since spring break is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment