Monday, April 2, 2012

M90F (vs. P90X) - Day 42: windy

follow me on Twitter:  @matt_miller_c

email me at: matt.miller.c@gmail.com
find me on Facebook



Series:  "M90F: Matt's 90-day Fitness"

Day: 42

Activities: LOWER BODY - Walking, stretching.

Thought about an extra long walk again today, but here's how old I feel sometimes: my right foot was hurting because of the wind.  That's right, because of the wind.  It's like when I go swimming and tread water, the upper-inside part of my foot will sometimes hurt because of the weird angle and resistance of the water.  There was a wind advisory today (and that's windy in NV, let me tell ya), and I was wearing wind-breaker pants (they should call them wind-catchers I think).  So for an hour my right let was being blown sideways, and I had to correct on every step I took, a lot like treading water.  But perhaps I'll do a double walk tomorrow and take advantage of the extra time from being on spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment